single default

21 March 2020

Trad Camp 2020: update from Yasi Zeichner

Just wanted to send a Trad Camp update in light of the current situation with COVID-19. As of now, we are holding tight and still planning on going ahead with YTV Trad Camp 2020, July 27-31. We will, of course, continue to monitor the situation and will be constantly re-evaluating our plans; and we will keep you all informed on any big decisions!

In the event that we have to cancel Trad Camp, we would make that decision at least 30 days in advance (probably more in this case), and everyone who has registered and paid would receive a full refund. We are hoping for the best, and that this will not have to happen.

If anyone has individual circumstances or concerns that you want to let us know about, please feel free to contact Trad Camp manager Yasi Zeichner ( or YTV director Mark Sustic (