Make a donation
When you close your eyes and imagine YTV in the world, what do you see? Focus on that for a moment and ponder the vision. Our Board of Directors has done just that and have challenged ourselves to be an organization focusing on children, youth and young adults that…..
- is a gateway to and inspires with traditional music and dance
- presents activities that are accessible in terms of cost and location
- can be sustained with a variety of sources, including individual contributions, grants and sponsorships
- engages staff and contractors who are dedicated and skilled presenters and educators
- makes contributions to families with children with life-threatening illnesses
- supports visits and exchanges with young people from a wide range of music and dance traditions
- maintains and shares a collection/library of musical instruments
- presents events, programs and other activities in partnership with schools, libraries and other presenting and educational organizations
We have an amazing base of committed board members and supporters who share our commitment to inspire and be inspired by children, youth and young adults. We’ve created a solid organization with a growing national reputation and are now engaged in a strategic process that will guide us well into the future. We’ve begun the journey of making the good stuff we’ve done so far even better.
The next step depends on reaching our financial goals. As you plan your giving, consider our shared mission, and consider giving to us as you are able.
You can contribute by making a one time donation and mail it to: YTV, PO Box 163, Fairfax, VT 05454. Or you can use the PayPal button here. You can also help with a business or individual sponsorship for a specific event.
It would also be a big help to us if you could pass this on to anyone you know who shares our vision and is passionate about young folks being involved in traditional music and dance.
Young Tradition Vermont needs financial support to help us bring our vision to life! We would like to consider you part of our extended community, folks who are interested and supportive of the things we do. We need your financial help to reach our goals.